GENERAL TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection relate to the personal data which can be found and which are by means of using web pages: www.makerbuino.com and all of its subdomains (such as community.makerbuino.com, hereinafter: “Pages’’) processed i.e. collected and stored by the personal data collection manager the company CircuitMess d.o.o., with registered seat in the Republic of Croatia, Karlovac, Maksimilijana Vrhovca 11, OIB: 50943449035 (hereinafter: ‘’CircuitMess’’), from you as the examinee.
2. CircuitMess as the provider of services of Pages is dedicated to the protection of your privacy and your personal data. Please, read these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection so you could better understand which data we collect from you and in what manner we use such data.
3. Should you have any questions regarding personal data protection, please contact us by e-mail message on the address: email@example.com
4. Read these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection carefully. By giving your personal data via Pages and indicating your consent to these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection via Pages, you confirm you have read, understood and that you accept these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection and that you agree to and accept the collection, processing, and use of your personal data in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection.
5. In case you do not agree with these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection, please leave and do not access or use Pages.
6. To all matters not specifically regulated by this General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection, the General Terms, and Conditions of using Pages and Internet Trade Service, which can be found (here), apply.
Changes to General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection
7. CircuitMess may make amendments or addendums to these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection at any time by publishing the amended text on Pages. Amendments and addendums of General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection enter into force immediately after their publication on Pages.
8. As an examinee, you are liable and obliged to examine and read the General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection in force, which are available on Pages, before every submission of your personal data.
Personal data being processed and use of personal data
9. CircuitMess collects only personal data essential for achieving a purpose of collection, stated in item 13 and 15 of these General Terms and Conditions, to the extent necessary for achieving the mentioned purpose of collection.
10. CircuitMess collects the following personal data of the examinees in purchasing process: name, surname, address, city/town, zip code, country, the email address, phone number, and data on credit/debit card necessary for the performance of payment via the Internet.
11. CircuitMess collects the following personal data of the examinees when opening an account: first name, last name, e-mail address, date of birth, password, city/town.
12. When you engage in certain activities on Pages, such as creating user account, taking surveys, posting comments, publishing contents and/or publishing texts in forums, access to online platform for learning and collaboration, participation in competitions or contests, sending us feedback, requiring information on our services or applying for job offers, we may require certain additional personal data about you. In that case, before submitting such personal data, you are obliged to read these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection carefully and accept and agree to their application in relation to such data.15. Depending on types of activity, some data we require from you are designated as compulsory and some as voluntary. In case you do not provide the compulsory data for certain activity requesting it, you will not be allowed to engage in such activity.
13. Depending on types of activity, some data we require from you are designated as compulsory and some as voluntary. In case you do not provide the compulsory data for certain activity requesting it, you will not be allowed to engage in such activity.
14. CircuitMess collects and uses personal data in order to enable you the use of its services and activities via Pages, to advance the operation of Pages, to create the database of its users, for marketing purposes, in order to contact you and deliver marketing messages, to improve our advertisement and promotional efforts, to analyse the use of Pages. Furthermore, we may use your personal data for solving problems, performing administrative tasks, to establish a contact with you.
15. By giving your personal data and by accepting these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection, you agree and accept that CircuitMess and persons stated hereafter inform you of promotional activities, products, and services they offer.
16. CircuitMess undertakes to process collected data properly and legally for purposes stated in items 14 and 16 of these General Terms and Conditions and will process such data when necessary exclusively for purposes compliant with the purpose of collection.
Submission of personal data
17. By giving your personal data pursuant to these General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection you agree and accept that we provide such personal data for use to third parties, including, but not limited to associated persons of CircuitMess, its members and their associated persons for purposes of marketing, marketing and advertising activities and delivery of marketing messages.
18. Any other disclosure of personal data to third parties may be done exclusively in accordance with legislation regulating personal data protection.
Additions and corrections of personal data
19. CircuitMess considers that every examinee should have the possibility to ensure his/her personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In case you consider your personal data to be inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date, we ask you to contact us by sending us an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and require the adequate addition, change or deletion of personal data.
20. We recommend you to supplement your personal data when they change. You may request for deletion or removal of information on the user account.
21. CircuitMess takes the protection of your data very seriously and has conducted various precaution measures in order to protect your personal data. The user may access the personal data on the Pages with password and e-mail address. User’s password is encrypted. It is recommended that the user does not disclose the password to anyone. Moreover, user’s personal identification information is stored on the server to which only designated persons and services providers may access. CircuitMess encrypts certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, in order to ensure the user’s personal data is safe.
22. Unfortunately, no Internet data transmission or any wireless network transmission can be 100% secured and CircuitMess cannot guarantee the protection of any information transmitted to or from Pages and is not liable for actions of any third party to which such data becomes available too.
Confidentiality of third parties data
23. These General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection relate only to the use of data which CircuitMess collects from the examinees. Other web pages which may be accessed via the Pages have their own statements on confidentiality and data collection and the manners of their use and publishing on them. In case you are redirected to any of such web pages, we recommend you to read the data privacy statement of such pages. CircuitMess d.o.o. is not liable for the manners and conditions of operation of third parties.
24. In addition to your personal data, CircuitMess may also collect other data from you which cannot identify you and is not considered as personal data (e.g. data on the manner of using Pages, data on your computer, Internet provider, your preferences, hobbies, interests, activities) and which allows us to choose information for the user with better quality and precision and in a more personal manner i.e. in order to advance Pages and additionally direct and adjust their contents to the visiting audience. On the grounds of such data, we come to know which contents are the most popular amongst which audience.
25. We use the analysis software for our Pages analysis by which we analyze the use of Pages and thus gain valuable knowledge on the needs of our users with the intention of improving the quality of our offer. In relation to this, so-called cookies are also being used. Cookies are text files which are stored on the computer of the web page visitor. They allow the recognition of user upon revisiting the web page. This allows us to conduct above mentioned usage analysis. Cookies can usually be rejected or deleted by adequate browser preferences but this could lead to the inability to use completely some of our Pages functions. The mentioned software in addition to this also collects and stores some technical data, including IP address of the user. We emphasize that in no case there is an identification of persons behind such data or the collection of personal data. Such data are also not being connected with personal data the user has possibly disclosed. By using these Pages you give your approval for the above-mentioned manner of conducting an analysis of using these Pages.