Draws a character at a specified location. The font is defined using gb.display.setFont. If you specify values that cause parts of the char to be off screen, then parts will not be rendered.
gb.display.drawChar(x, y, char, size);
- x: horizontal coordinate of the top left of the character
- y: vertical coordinate of the top left of the character
- char: the character to draw; char is the number of the Decimal character in the ASCII printable characters table.
- size: the size of the character
- Changing the size changes what one pixel is viewed as – EG 4 would make each pixel a 4x4 group of pixels